- Designed for use with Mini UV Transilluminator to provide a compact gel documentation solution
- 11.5 x 11.5 cm viewing area
- wavelength options: 311 nm or 365 nm
- Two optional emission filters available:
- 535 nm for SYBR® Green, GelGreen™, etc.
- 590 nm for ethidium bromide, GelRed™, etc
- High-resolution 5 MP CMOS sensor
- Save to JPEG (color or grayscale) for offline image analysis
- Print straight from camera (color or grayscale) on adhesive-backed ZINK® Zero Ink® 2×3 inch premium photo paper
- Peel and stick in lab notebook!
- Starter pack of 10 sheets included
- USB 2.0 cable included
- Optional Wi-Fi & 16 GB memory upgrade
- Wi-Fi supports Browsing/Shoot&View/Downloading to as many as three mobile devices simultaneously (requires free app: iPhone/iPod/iPad with iOS 5.0 or later; Android device with Android 2.3 or later; Kindle Fire)
- Works great for single users as well as lab partners/groups!
How to Use Polaroid® Z2300 Instant Print Digital Gel Camera Enclosure for Mini UV Transilluminator
- Install trifold magnetic light gasket for low-light imaging
- Remove to reveal ergonomic work environment (three-sided access)
- Compact footprint: 9.25” W, 6” D, 14” H
- Rugged solid steel chassis with emission filter compartment
- Tilt & Stay friction hinge camera mount for ergonomic image review
- Instant Print on adhesive-backed ZINK® Zero Ink® 2×3 inch premium photo paper
125 ng (lanes 1 & 5), 250 ng (lanes 2&6), and 375 ng (lanes 3 & 7) of 1 kb ladder (Promega) were separated on a 0. 8% agarose/1X TAE gel. After electrophoresis, gel was cut lengthwise down unused lane 4. One half of the gel (lanes 1‐3) was post‐stained with 1X Red View Nucleic Acid Gel Stain (Applied BioProbes, sold internationally under the name Andy Red™) and the other half was post‐stained in 0.5 mg/mL ethidium bromide (lanes 5‐7) for 2 hrs, then imaged after water rinse using a 302 nm UV transilluminator and the 590 nm filter. Images courtesy of IO Rodeo Inc.
Polaroid is a trademark of PLR IP Holdings, LLC. PLR IP Holdings, LLC does not manufacture this product or provide any Manufacturer’s Warranty or support. All product support is provided by Viewpoint Laboratories. The ZINK® Technology and ZINK® trademarks are owned by Zink Imaging, LLC. iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Kindle Fire is a trademark of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. GelGreen and GelRed are trademarks of Biotium, Inc. Andy Red is a trademark of Applied BioProbes. SYBR is a registered trademark of Life Technologies. The Polaroid Z2300 Instant Print Digital Gel Camera Enclosure for Mini UV Transilluminator is covered by United States Patent No. 8,724,979.
- Filter Wheels
- In Vitro
- Ready-Cure Flexible UV Curing System
- TrueBlack Illumination