Ordinary UV LED flashlights, even those with peak wavelength as short as 365 nm, will emit a significant amount of visible wavelengths. However, the TrueBlack longwave flashlight kit offers the perfect solution for when you need to eliminate such unwanted visible wavelength contamination and achieve superior visual clarity. This pre-assembled kit combines a high-brightness UV flashlight with a high-quality UV-transmitting glass filter (Hoya U-325C), captured with an impact-resistant vinyl cap. Great for photography and detecting low-level fluorescence. Applications include crime scene photography, SmartWater® visualization, fluorescent minerals, vaseline glass, ethidium bromide gel documentation, leak detection, document authentication, stain detection, counterfeit bill detection, scorpion hunting, etc.
• Pre-assembled; requires 3 AAA batteries (not included)
• Pocket-size: 4.9 inch long x 1.4 inch max diameter
• Solid aluminum body with pushbutton on/off switch
• 1 LED; wavelength 365-370 nm; 1 Watt typical
• Warning: Avoid direct eye exposure. Keep away from children.
• SmartWater is a registered trademark of Smart Water Limited.
We also offer the TrueBlack 365 nm 1 Watt Photo-Quality UV Blacklight Flashlight Kit bundled with the Viewpoint Adjustable Flashlight Mount with Clamp Base. This combination gives you the choice of hands-on or hands-free high-quality UV lighting nearly anywhere. The Viewpoint Adjustable Flashlight Mount with Clamp Base mounts securely to convert your flashlight into a desk lamp or task light.
• 9 inch 360 Degree Modular Gooseneck lets you position light where you need it
• Industrial Clamp Base with Dual-Step Rubber Jaws
• Unique Latching Grip keeps flashlight secure
TrueBlack 365 nm 1 Watt Photo-Quality UV Flashlight Kits
|TrueBlack 365 nm 1 Watt Photo-Quality UV Flashlight Kit
Item #: VL_BF
|Bundle: TrueBlack 365 nm 1 Watt Photo-Quality UV Blacklight Flashlight Kit and Viewpoint Adjustable Flashlight Mount with Clamp Base
Item #: VL_BFB
- Filter Wheels
- In Vitro
- Ready-Cure Flexible UV Curing System
- TrueBlack Illumination